A lot of men and women in Dubai want to have great chest muscles. One way to do that is to hire a personal trainer in Dubai who focuses on you to create the best possible fitness programs that would impact greatly on the growth of your muscle.
- Use dumb bells more than machineries and barbells. Experts say that dumbbells have the best effect on pectoral muscle activation.
- Use inclined benches for pressing. It’s better than using flat benches. Using inclined benches has a better activation on chest muscle and this way you can work on the upper chest more.
- Use decline bench for pressing which has shown a greater activation again.
- If you notice that you’re following a whole-body workout program, you should consider starting with chest exercises to improve if the chest workouts are lacking.
- Focus on building strength as it always helps with increasing the frequency and intensity during training.
- Also try and increase the frequency of your workouts. Workout for chest at least 2-3 times a week to see progress.
- Use a variety of exercise machineries to target different chest muscles.
- Arnie (who is famous for his chest) is quoted to have said, “The most important exercise for the chest is flys, and to focus on stretching it all the way down and contracting hard on the way up.”
- Try to focus on good warm-up techniques. As this improves the mobility and flexibility to avoid any injuries.
- Cable flys give you constant tension so they are good for ‘chest pump’. It’s a good exercise finisher.
Looking for a Dubai personal trainer? Get in touch with us to arrange a FREE consultation with a qualified personal trainer!contact us